Cedar Hive Body with 8 Frames for Modified Warre Hive
- Hive body is hand-crafted in Michigan from quality cedar lumber.
- Expand your established modified Warré hive or use one of these hive bodies to super either type of square hive during heavy honey flows.
- Has inside dimensions to meet Warré's specifications with an extra 3cm of depth to accomodate frames without reducing the amount of comb.
- Rabbet Joints are glued liberally with Titebond III, stapled, and then nailed with 7d galvanized nails for superior strength. At least 3 times stronger than conventional butt-jointed Warre hive bodies!
- Frame rebates have metal frame rests installed for easier frame removal and to prevent damage.
- 8 quality frames have wedge top bars and grooved bottom bars. Frames are unassembled and come with easy-to-follow assembly instructions. Nails are included.
FREE shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states!